Saturday, October 15, 2011

In darkness and silence...

I am emotionally battered.
By LIFE.
Thoughts keep running fast in my head.

Life.
Love.
Family.
Friendship.
Relationship.
Career.

Why do i feel hopeless in all aspects of my life today?
Have I gone wrong? Then where? when? and how?
I feel being used, being worthless, being nothing.

I can't quit.
I won't.
I'm a fighter.
I make other people happy.
So I don't get to ruin my own life.

I have to clear off my head.
Before all else fail.
Winners never quit.
I am a winner.

I'd wake up from here.
Witness me.
Getting out of here.
From where you see nothing.
Where you hear nothing, only your heart beat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts guys! Comments, suggestions, inquiries, promotions and request for a product review are very much welcome!

Much Love,
SunDMan ♥